Eddie Lack wrapping up the season for Carolina
The Carolina Hurricanes are starting Eddie Lack in goal Sunday as the finish the season against the Philadelphia Flyers.
Lack hasn't been at his best over his last three starts, posting a 0-2-1 record with a .868 save percentage and a 3.35 goals against average. He will look to finish the season strong as he faces the Flyers who have averaged 2.58 goals per game, ranking 20th in the NHL.
Our models project Lack for 2.7 goals allowed, 23.8 saves, and a 30.0% chance of winning on Sunday.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider starting in goal for the Devils on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Devils' Cory Schneider in goal against the Leafs October 11th, 2017
- Cory Schneider is starting for Devils against Sabres October 9th, 2017