Carey Price will man the crease for Montreal in Game 4
The Montreal Canadiens are starting Carey Price in goal for Game 4 of their first-round playoff series with the New York Rangers.
Price has out-dueled Henrik Lundqvist of the Rangers so far as Montreal holds a 2-1 series lead. The Canadiens' goaltender is 2-1 with a .944 save percentage and a 1.53 goals-against average during the series.
numberFire's models project Price for 2.4 goals allowed, 26.7 saves and a 48.0 percent chance of earning a win in Game 4.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Montreal's Shea Weber (foot) to undergo surgery, miss remainder of season February 22nd, 2018
- Carey Price will defend the post in Montreal on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Carey Price starting in net for Canadiens on Sunday October 8th, 2017
- Canadiens give Carey Price the nod for Thursday's season-opener October 5th, 2017
- Carey Price looking to give Montreal the series lead on Thursday April 20th, 2017
- Carey Price will man the crease for Montreal in Game 4 April 18th, 2017