Frederik Andersen will be in goal for Toronto in Game 5
The Toronto Maple Leafs are starting Frederik Andersen in goal Friday as they face the Washington Capitals in Game 5 of their first-round playoff series.
Andersen got lit up in Game 4, allowing five goals on 27 shots as the Capitals evened up the series 2-2. Through four games, the Toronto netminder owns a .905 save percentage and a 3.05 goals against average in the series.
Our models project Andersen for 2.8 goals allowed, 27.2 saves, and a 36.0% chance of leaving Washington with a win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Maple Leafs' Frederik Andersen confirmed as Wednesday's starting goalie October 11th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen starting in goal for Toronto on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen starting Toronto's season-opener in Winnipeg October 4th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen will be in goal for Toronto in Game 5 April 21st, 2017