Senators confirm Craig Anderson as Thursday's starting goalie
Ottawa Senators goalie Craig Anderson will start Thursday's season-opening home game against the Washington Capitals.
The Senators top goalie last year, Anderson posted a strong 2.28 goals against average and .926 save percentage in the 2016-17 season. He enters this year as their top netminder again, and Mike Condon will likely draw a handful of starts this year as well.
numberFire's models project Anderson for 28.3 saves, 2.2 goals against and a 45.0% chance of scoring a win. We project him to score 20.3 FanDuel points, representing strong value while he's priced at only $8,100.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Capitals' Braden Holtby starting in goal against New Jersey October 13th, 2017
- Braden Holtby starting in goal for Washington on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Caps' Philipp Grubauer will be handle goalie duties versus Lightning October 9th, 2017
- Capitals starting Braden Holtby in goal on Thursday October 5th, 2017