Corey Crawford starting in goal for Chicago against the Penguins
Chicago Blackhawks goaltender Corey Crawford will start at home for Thursday's season-opener against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Crawford started 55 games in the 2016-17, but his 2.55 goals against average and .918 save percentage were his worst marks in the last three years. He will once again be the team's primary starter this year.
numberFire's models project Crawford for only 17.2 FanDuel points tonight -- the second-lowest for goalies on the slate. We project him for 26.9 saves, 2.6 goals against and a 45.0% chance of scoring a win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Chicago's Corey Crawford starting at home against Minnesota October 12th, 2017
- Corey Crawford will be in Blackhawks' net on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Anton Forsberg making his Blackhawks debut on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Corey Crawford starting in goal for Chicago against the Penguins October 5th, 2017
- Corey Crawford tallies an absurd 46 saves as Chicago falls to Nashville April 18th, 2017
- Corey Crawford looking to bounce back in Game 3 for Chicago April 17th, 2017