Carey Price will defend the post in Montreal on Tuesday
Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price will be in goal on Tuesday against the Chicago Blackhawks.
Price took a loss against the Rangers on Sunday, allowing 2 goals on 25 shots against. Tuesday is his third start in four days, but the Blackhawks are coming off a back to back loss in overtime on Monday night, so this one could get interesting.
Our models project Price for 26.2 saves on 28.3 shots against, with a 58.0 percent chance of getting a win. He is numberFire's 4th-ranked fantasy goalie on Tuesday.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Montreal's Shea Weber (foot) to undergo surgery, miss remainder of season February 22nd, 2018
- Carey Price will defend the post in Montreal on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Carey Price starting in net for Canadiens on Sunday October 8th, 2017
- Canadiens give Carey Price the nod for Thursday's season-opener October 5th, 2017
- Carey Price looking to give Montreal the series lead on Thursday April 20th, 2017
- Carey Price will man the crease for Montreal in Game 4 April 18th, 2017