Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday
New Jersey Devils goalie Cory Schneider will miss Tuesday's game against the New York Islanders because of an illness.
Keith Kinkaid will draw the start in place of Schneider, who was originally slated to be in net for the Devils. Consider him questionable for Thursday's matchup with the Washington Capitals. Schneider is 17-9-6 on the year, with a 2.74 goals-against average and 91.5 save percentage (SV%).
numberFire's models project Schneider to go 13-10-3 over the remainder of the year while recording a 91.6 SV%.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Islanders' Jaroslav Halak starting in goal against the Ducks October 11th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss is back between the pipes Monday for Islanders October 9th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will be in goal Friday for the Islanders October 6th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will tend the twine for the Islanders versus Ottawa April 9th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak in net as Islanders face Carolina April 6th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak gets the green light by the Islanders on Tuesday April 4th, 2017