T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final
Washington Capitals winger T.J. Oshie scored 2 goals in Monday's 3-0 win over the Tampa Bay Lightning in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Final.
Oshie opened the scoring with a powerplay goal late in the second period and then the 31-year-old added an empty-netter with less than a minute remaining in regulation. He finished the night with a plus-1 rating, 5 shots on goal, and 2 hits in 20:44 of ice time while helping the Capitals get within one win of the Stanley Cup Finals.
Oshie reeled in 34.1 FanDuel points in Game 6. He's now up to 7 goals and 15 points in 18 postseason contests.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Capitals' Braden Holtby starting in goal against New Jersey October 13th, 2017
- Braden Holtby starting in goal for Washington on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Caps' Philipp Grubauer will be handle goalie duties versus Lightning October 9th, 2017
- Capitals starting Braden Holtby in goal on Thursday October 5th, 2017