Penguins' Evgeni Malkin totals four points in win over Wild
Pittsburgh Penguins center Evgeni Malkin scored two goals with two assists in Tuesday's 4-3 win over the Minnesota Wild.
Malkin had a hand in each of Pittsburgh's goals on Tuesday. He picked up the primary assists on first period goals by David Perron and Beau Bennett. He also scored two goals in under two minutes in the second frame.
Malkin has six goals and 16 points in 18 games this season. He's averaged over a point per game in each of the past four years. We project him to just miss that mark this season, pegging him for 59 points over the final 65 games.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Sidney Crosby secures hat trick in Penguins' Game 1 win over Flyers April 12th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Penguins rolling with Antti Niemi in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray will start for Penguins against Capitals October 11th, 2017
- Antti Niemi gets the start in net for Penguins on Thursday October 5th, 2017