Tyler White playing designated hitter for Astros in Game 1
Houston Astros first baseman/designated hitter Tyler White is starting in Game 1 of the American League Division Series against the Cleveland Indians on Friday afternoon.
White will handle DH duties over Evan Gattis in the first of the best-of-five set. The 27-year-old slashed .276/.354/.533 with 12 home runs and 42 RBI across 237 plate appearances during the regular season.
numberFire's models project White to score 12.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,100 in Game 1.
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Houston's Francis Martes suspended 162 games for second drug policy violation February 17th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Avisail Garcia and Ryan Braun to 'share time in right' February 17th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie (leg) fully practices on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Phillies acquire Kyle Garlick in trade with Dodgers February 15th, 2020
- Dodgers receive Luis Rengifo in two-player deal with Angels February 4th, 2020
- Angels reportedly acquire Joc Pederson in trade with Dodgers February 4th, 2020
- Red Sox reportedly trade pitcher David Price to Dodgers on Tuesday February 4th, 2020
- Clayton Kershaw gives up back-to-back homers in relief as Dodgers are eliminated October 10th, 2019
- Dodgers' Enrique Hernandez in left field on Wednesday October 9th, 2019