Rockies' Jeff Hoffman called up for spot start on Tuesday
Colorado Rockies pitcher Jeff Hoffman will be called up from Triple-A to make a spot start on Tuesday.
Jon Gray was scheduled to pitch but was scratched this afternoon due to a sore ankle. Hoffman will be making his ninth start of the season and his first in the big leagues since July 25.
Hoffman owns a 6.57 ERA and 1.57 WHIP with 40 strikeouts and 17 walks in 38 1/3 innings pitched this season. He is projected for 20.5 FanDuel points Tuesday by numberFire's models.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Sam Hilliard starting for Rockies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Ian Desmond on Rockies' bench in finale with Brewers September 29th, 2019
- Trevor Story sitting for Rockies in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Rockies' Drew Butera catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Yonathan Daza in center field for Colorado on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Colorado's Nolan Arenado resting on Saturday September 28th, 2019