Robinson Cano cleaning up for Mets in Colorado
New York Mets second baseman Robinson Cano is batting cleanup in Monday's series opener against right-hander Antonio Senzatela and the Colorado Rockies.
The last time Cano was in the cleanup spot was in early May, before he missed a month with a hamstring tear. He's gone 12-for-30 (.400) with 3 home runs and 5 RBI since returning, all out of the three- and five-holes. Pete Alonso is batting fifth on Monday.
numberFire's models expect Cano to score 9.4 FanDuel points on Monday. He's priced at $3,500.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Tomas Nido behind bag as Mets finish out season September 29th, 2019
- Amed Rosario in Mets' Friday lineup September 27th, 2019
- Michael Conforto sitting on Friday for Mets September 27th, 2019
- Amed Rosario not in Mets' Thursday lineup September 26th, 2019
- Jeff McNeil sitting on Thursday for New York September 26th, 2019
- Wilson Ramos sitting on Thursday for New York September 26th, 2019