Tgers' Ronny Rodriguez hitting cleanup Thursday
Detroit Tigers infielder Ronny Rodriguez is in the starting lineup on Thursday against the Minnesota Twins.
Rodriguez is starting at second base in place of Jordy Mercer and batting fourth against Devin Smeltzer.
Our models project Rodriguez to score 10.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,400 on Thursday.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Brewers' Adrian Houser says exit was precautionary March 3rd, 2020
- Brewers' Luis Urias (wrist) participating in batting practice March 3rd, 2020
- Brewers' Adrian Houser leaves early with 'discomfort' March 2nd, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Avisail Garcia and Ryan Braun to 'share time in right' February 17th, 2020
- Josh Hader blows save, Brewers knocked out by Nationals October 2nd, 2019