Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) starting ALDS Game 1 for Minnesota
Minnesota Twins infielder/outfielder Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) is starting Friday versus left-hander James Paxton and the New York Yankees in Game 1 of the American League Division Series.
Gonzalez was held out of the Twins' final six games of the regular season due to an oblique injury. He's replacing LaMonte Wade Jr. in left field and batting seventh.
numberFire's models expect Gonzalez to score 9.2 FanDuel points on Friday. He's priced at $2,900. The Twins have an implied total of 3.67 runs as underdogs on the road against the Yankees in Game 1.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Twins' Byron Buxton (shoulder) to take live batting practice Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Twins' Byron Buxton (shoulder) swinging off tee, targeting Opening Day return February 15th, 2020
- Twins' Jake Cave starting Saturday in Game 2 October 5th, 2019
- C.J. Cron sitting Saturday for Minnesota October 5th, 2019
- Max Kepler (shoulder) starting for Twins in Game 1 Friday October 4th, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) starting ALDS Game 1 for Minnesota October 4th, 2019