Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) starting ALDS Game 1 for Minnesota
Minnesota Twins infielder/outfielder Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) is starting Friday versus left-hander James Paxton and the New York Yankees in Game 1 of the American League Division Series.
Gonzalez was held out of the Twins' final six games of the regular season due to an oblique injury. He's replacing LaMonte Wade Jr. in left field and batting seventh.
numberFire's models expect Gonzalez to score 9.2 FanDuel points on Friday. He's priced at $2,900. The Twins have an implied total of 3.67 runs as underdogs on the road against the Yankees in Game 1.
- Tommy Edman (torso) scratched from Cardinals' Tuesday lineup; Lane Thomas enters June 15th, 2021
- Kean Wong hitting sixth for Los Angeles on Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki starting behind the plate for Angels on Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Anthony Rendon (triceps) out of Angels' Tuesday lineup against Oakland June 15th, 2021
- Angels' Max Stassi resting on Tuesday night June 15th, 2021
- Nomar Mazara absent from Tigers' lineup Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Marwin Gonzalez out of lineup as Red Sox visit Atlanta June 15th, 2021
- Christian Arroyo on Boston's bench Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Danny Santana sitting Monday for Red Sox June 14th, 2021
- Hunter Renfroe sitting Monday for Boston June 14th, 2021
- Bobby Dalbec playing first for Red Sox Monday June 14th, 2021
- Marwin Gonzalez starting Monday for Red Sox June 14th, 2021