Josh Reddick enters Astros' lineup for ALCS Game 3
Houston Astros outfielder Josh Reddick is starting Game 3 of the American League Championship Series against right-hander Luis Severino and the New York Yankees on Tuesday afternoon.
Reddick is playing right field and hitting eighth in his first start of the series. He's gone 1-for-10 with 5 strikeouts this postseason. George Springer is starting in center field. Jake Marisnick is sitting.
numberFire's models project Reddick for 8.1 FanDuel points in Game 3, at a cost of $2,600. The Astros are road favorites with an implied total of 4.08 runs.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Washington's Max Scherzer (neck) scratched, Joe Ross to start in Game 5 October 27th, 2019
- Nationals' Howie Kendrick returns to the lineup for Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019
- Nationals' Yan Gomes catching World Series Game 4 on Saturday October 26th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado catching for Houston in World Series Game 5 on Sunday October 27th, 2019
- Yordan Alvarez starting in left field for Houston in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 27th, 2019
- Jake Marisnick starting in center for Houston in Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019