Josh Reddick enters Astros' lineup for ALCS Game 3
Houston Astros outfielder Josh Reddick is starting Game 3 of the American League Championship Series against right-hander Luis Severino and the New York Yankees on Tuesday afternoon.
Reddick is playing right field and hitting eighth in his first start of the series. He's gone 1-for-10 with 5 strikeouts this postseason. George Springer is starting in center field. Jake Marisnick is sitting.
numberFire's models project Reddick for 8.1 FanDuel points in Game 3, at a cost of $2,600. The Astros are road favorites with an implied total of 4.08 runs.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Astros' Yordan Alvarez (knees) could return Wednesday March 9th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander shut down with lat strain March 9th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander dealing with triceps soreness March 8th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander to play on Tuesday February 27th, 2020
- Astros' Lance McCullers (elbow) making spring debut this weekend February 27th, 2020