Braves' Cristian Pache in center field Tuesday for Game 2
Atlanta Braves outfielder Cristian Pache is in the starting lineup for Game 2 of the National League Championship Series on Tuesday against right-hander Tony Gonsolin and the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Pache entered Game 1 off the bench after Adam Duvall was forced to exit with an oblique strain. The 21-year-old will start in center field and hit ninth. Ronald Acuña Jr. will be in right and Nick Markakis will man the other corner. The Braves have removed Duvall from their NLCS roster and replaced him with Johan Camargo. The Braves' full Game 2 lineup: Acuña RF, Freddie Freeman 1B, Marcell Ozuna DH, Travis d'Arnaud C, Ozzie Albies 2B, Dansby Swanson SS, Austin Riley 3B, Markakis LF, Pache CF. Ian Anderson will be on the bump for the Braves.
numberFire's models expect Pache to score 6.4 FanDuel points in Game 2. He has a salary of $2,000. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Braves have an implied total of 4.0 runs on Tuesday.
- Pirates' Ka'ai Tom sitting versus Nationals June 15th, 2021
- Adam Frazier absent from Pirates' lineup Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Kevin Newman leading off for Pirates Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Josh Reddick sitting for Arizona Monday June 14th, 2021
- Tim Locastro starting for Arizona Monday June 14th, 2021
- Twins starting Alex Kirilloff in right field on Monday night June 14th, 2021
- Kevan Smith in Braves' Sunday lineup June 13th, 2021
- Ehire Adrianza in Braves' Sunday lineup June 13th, 2021
- William Contreras sitting for Braves Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Guillermo Heredia starting for Braves on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Ender Inciarte sitting on Sunday for Atlanta June 13th, 2021
- Dansby Swanson not in Braves' Sunday lineup June 13th, 2021