Gary Sanchez not in Yankees' lineup on Wednesday
New York Yankees catcher Gary Sanchez is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Minnesota Twins.
Sanchez will move to the bench on Wednesday with Kyle Higashioka catching for right-hander Gerrit Cole and batting eighth versus right-hander Randy Dobnak and the Twins.
numberFire's models project Higashioka for 10.3 FanDuel points on Wednesday. His salary is $2,100.
- Alejandro Kirk cleaning up for Blue Jays in Wild Card opener October 7th, 2022
- Abraham Toro sitting for Mariners in Game 1 of Wild Card October 7th, 2022
- Alec Burleson left off Cardinals' Wild Card roster October 7th, 2022
- Brandon Marsh on Phillies' bench in Wild Card opener October 7th, 2022
- Will Brennan on Guardians' bench in Wild Card Game 1 October 7th, 2022
- David Peralta sitting for Rays in Game 1 of Wild Card October 7th, 2022
- Ryan Jeffers joining Twins' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Carlos Correa kept out Wednesday for Twins' finale October 5th, 2022
- Jose Miranda (mouth) unavailable for Twins' finale October 5th, 2022
- Gary Sanchez grabbing seat for Twins on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Luis Arraez (hamstring) leading off Tuesday for Twins October 4th, 2022
- Mark Contreras moving to Minnesota bench Tuesday October 4th, 2022