Pirates-Tigers postponed Tuesday due to rain
The Pittsburgh Pirates-Detroit Tigers game has been postponed on Tuesday due to rain.
Michael Pineda was scheduled to pitch for the Tigers and Bryse Wilson was penciled in for the Pirates. The game has been made up as part of a doubleheader on Wednesday. Pineda will start the first game, while Alex Faedo will be called up from Triple-A Toledo to make his MLB debut and start the second leg. The Pirates will presumably follow up Wilson with Jose Quintana in Game 2 on Wednesday.
Pineda is averaging 18.0 FanDuel points across two starts (10 innings) this season and the Tigers are No. 18 in numberFire's MLB Team Power Rankings. Wilson is averaging 13.0 FanDuel points through three starts and one relief appearance (15 1/3 innings) and the Pirates are No. 27 in our rankings.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Harold Castro held out Wednesday for Detroit finale October 5th, 2022
- Miguel Cabrera remaining on Tigers' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Kody Clemens sitting Wednesday as Tigers close things out October 5th, 2022
- Tucker Barnhart on Tigers' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Victor Reyes in Detroit dugout Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022
- Detroit's Eric Haase hitting sixth in Tuesday's Game 1 lineup October 4th, 2022