Padres-Guardians postponed Tuesday due to rain
Tuesday's San Diego Padres-Cleveland Guardians game has been postponed due to weather.
The game will be made up on Wednesday as part of a traditional doubleheader. Mike Clevinger was set to make his season debut after returning from Tommy John surgery and a knee sprain, but he will have to wait until Game 1 on Wednesday. Zach Plesac, who was scheduled to start for the Guardians on Tuesday, will presumably start opposite Clevinger.
The Padres are No. 6 and the Guardians are No. 8 in numberFire's MLB Team Power Rankings.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Monday's Game 5 between Yankees and Guardians postponed until Tuesday October 17th, 2022
- Gabriel Arias in ALDS Game 3 lineup for Guardians on Saturday October 15th, 2022
- Owen Miller sitting for Guardians on Saturday in ALDS Game 3 October 15th, 2022
- Will Brennan on Guardians' bench in ALDS Game 2 October 14th, 2022
- Will Brennan starting for Cleveland Saturday in Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022
- Owen Miller sitting for Guardians on Saturday in Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022