Yoshi Tsutsugo enters Pirates' Game 2 lineup Saturday
Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder Yoshi Tsutsugo is in the lineup Saturday in the team's game against the Cincinnati Reds.
In order, the Pirates will roll out Ben Gamel, Bryan Reynolds, Ke'Bryan Hayes, Daniel Vogelbach, Tsutsugo, Diego Castillo, Jack Suwinski, Andrew Knapp and Cole Tucker versus Reds opener Dauri Moreta. Michael Chavis, Josh VanMeter, Jake Marisnick and Roberto Perez, who started in Game 1 of the doubleheader, are all out of the lineup.
Our models project Tsutsugo for 0.8 hits, 0.4 runs, 0.1 home runs, 0.5 RBI and 8.7 FanDuel points.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Santiago Espinal in Blue Jays' Saturday lineup for Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022
- Raimel Tapia not in Blue Jays' Wild Card Game 2 lineup Saturday October 8th, 2022
- Alejandro Kirk cleaning up for Blue Jays in Wild Card opener October 7th, 2022
- Blue Jays-Orioles postponed due to inclement weather on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Matt Chapman sitting for Blue Jays on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Danny Jansen batting fourth for Blue Jays on Tuesday October 4th, 2022