Packy Naughton starting for Cardinals on Tuesday
St. Louis Cardinals left-handed pitcher Packy Naughton is starting on Tuesday versus the Baltimore Orioles.
Adam Wainwright remains in COVID-19 protocols and Naughton is getting the call to make a spot start. He has pitched exclusively in relief this season at the MLB and AAA levels, so it will likely be a bullpen game for the Cardinals' pitching staff.
numberFire's models project Naughton for 4.3 innings and 20.5 FanDuel points on Tuesday, and he has a $5,600 salary.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Cardinals' Paul Goldschmidt sitting for season finale Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Irving Lopez starting for Cardinals Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Ivan Herrera sitting for Cardinals Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Andrew Knizner catching for Cardinals Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Ivan Herrera catching for Cardinals on Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Jose Fermin batting seventh for Cardinals on Friday September 29th, 2023