Reds' Aramis Garcia (finger) starting Monday
The Cincinnati Reds listed Aramis Garcia (finger) in their starting lineup at catcher for Monday's game against the New York Mets.
Garcia missed the Reds' last handful of games while dealing with a finger injury in his glove hand, but he'll give it a go at catcher in Monday's game. He'll bat ninth while Michael Papierski takes a seat.
Garcia has a $2,100 salary for today's FanDuel contests and is projected to score 5.7 fantasy points against the Mets.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Blue Jays-Orioles postponed due to inclement weather on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Rougned Odor omitted from Orioles' Tuesday lineup October 4th, 2022
- Orioles' Kyle Stowers sitting Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Ryan Mountcastle on Baltimore bench Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Austin Hays absent for Orioles on Monday October 3rd, 2022
- Rougned Odor on second base Monday for Orioles October 3rd, 2022