Aramis Garcia (elbow) sidelined Tuesday for Reds
Cincinnati Reds catcher Aramis Garcia is not in the starting lineup on Tuesday against right-hander Max Scherzer and the New York Mets.
Garcia was removed from Monday's game against the Mets in the eighth inning after being hit on his left elbow by a swing. X-rays came back negative and he can be considered day-to-day for now. Michael Papierski is starting at catcher and hitting ninth Tuesday.
numberFire’s models project Papierski for 4.1 FanDuel points on Tuesday, and he has a $2,000 salary. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Reds’ implied total (3.75) is 24th in the majors on Tuesday.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Blue Jays-Orioles postponed due to inclement weather on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Rougned Odor omitted from Orioles' Tuesday lineup October 4th, 2022
- Orioles' Kyle Stowers sitting Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Ryan Mountcastle on Baltimore bench Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Austin Hays absent for Orioles on Monday October 3rd, 2022
- Rougned Odor on second base Monday for Orioles October 3rd, 2022