Chris Archer scratched for Twins, Josh Winder now starting Tuesday
Minnesota Twins pitcher Chris Archer has been scratched from Tuesday's scheduled start against the Chicago White Sox.
The Twins haven't provided a reason for Archer's absence. Josh Winder was called up from Triple-A St. Paul to start Tuesday's game in place of Archer.
numberFire’s models project Winder for 21.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday, and he has a $8,600 salary. Per our MLB Heat Map, the White Sox have the ninth-highest implied total (4.95) in the majors on Tuesday.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Ryan Jeffers joining Twins' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Carlos Correa kept out Wednesday for Twins' finale October 5th, 2022
- Jose Miranda (mouth) unavailable for Twins' finale October 5th, 2022
- Gary Sanchez grabbing seat for Twins on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Luis Arraez (hamstring) leading off Tuesday for Twins October 4th, 2022
- Mark Contreras moving to Minnesota bench Tuesday October 4th, 2022