Royals' Daniel Lynch (hand) starting in place of Brad Keller (scratch) Monday
Daniel Lynch (hand) will start for the Kansas City Royals in Monday's game against the Chicago White Sox.
The team reinstated Lynch from the injured list earlier today and decided to let him start versus the White Sox tonight instead of Brad Keller, who was initially slated to start the game.
Our models project Lynch, who has a $7,900 salary on FanDuel, to score 23.6 fantasy points in tonight's game. We project him for 4.6 strikeouts and 2.7 earned runs in 4.9 innings of action.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Sebastian Rivero squatting Wednesday for Royals October 5th, 2022
- Nicky Lopez not in Royals' final lineup Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Nate Eaton in right field for Kansas City on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Royals starting Nicky Lopez at third base on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Kansas City's Hunter Dozier receives Tuesday off October 4th, 2022
- Royals' Ryan O'Hearn sitting Monday October 3rd, 2022