Dodgers' Michael Grove expected to start in place of scratched Tony Gonsolin (forearm)
Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Michael Grove is expected to start on the mound in Monday's game against the Miami Marlins.
The team called Grove up as they scratched starter Tony Gonsolin from the starting lineup and placed him on the 15-day IL with a forearm injury. Gonsolin has appeared in two games for the Dodgers so far this season and posted a 5.79 ERA with a 2.357 WHIP across 4.2 total innings.
Grove has a $5,500 salary on FanDuel for today's contests and is projected to score 25.6 fantasy points according to numberFire's models, with 4.8 strikeouts and 1.8 earned runs across 4.6 innings.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Saturday's Game 4 NLDS contest between Dodgers and Padres expected to start at 10:07 PM EST October 15th, 2022
- Dodgers starting Gavin Lux at second base in Saturday's Game 4 NLDS matchup October 15th, 2022
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Friday's NLDS Game 3 matchup October 14th, 2022
- Dodgers starting Chris Taylor in left field in Friday's NLDS lineup October 14th, 2022
- Dodgers starting Trayce Thompson in Tuesday's Game 1 NLDS lineup October 11th, 2022
- Dodgers' Joey Gallo batting ninth on Wednesday October 5th, 2022