Christian Yelich batting fourth for Milwaukee on Thursday
Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Christian Yelich is in the starting lineup for Thursday's game against the Miami Marlins.
Yelich will start in left field on Thursday and bat fourth versus left-hander Braxton Garrett and Miami. Rowdy Tellez returns to the bench.
numberFire's models project Yelich for 9.9 FanDuel points on Thursday. His salary is $3,000.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Hunter Renfroe sitting for Brewers on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Rowdy Tellez batting third for Milwaukee on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Brewers' Willy Adames batting second on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Victor Caratini catching for Milwaukee on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Brewers' Jace Peterson batting fifth on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Brewers starting Omar Narvaez at catcher on Tuesday October 4th, 2022