Nationals' Tres Barrera on bench Wednesday
Washington Nationals catcher Tres Barrera is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday's season finale against right-hander Trevor Williams and the New York Mets.
Israel Pineda will catch for Erick Fedde and hit ninth while Barrera returns to the bench for the Nationals' last game of the season.
Pineda has a $2,000 salary on Wednesday and numberFire’s models project him for 3.1 FanDuel points (tied for second-lowest among batters).
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Juan Yepez operating right field in St. Louis' Saturday Wild Card Game 2 lineup October 8th, 2022
- Cardinals bench Dylan Carlson on Saturday October 8th, 2022
- Alec Burleson left off Cardinals' Wild Card roster October 7th, 2022
- Corey Dickerson in left field for St. Louis on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Paul Goldschmidt sent to Cardinals' bench on Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022
- Cardinals rest Albert Pujols on Wednesday October 5th, 2022