Monday's Game 5 between Yankees and Guardians postponed until Tuesday
Game 5 of the New York Yankees' and Cleveland Guardians' playoff series has been postponed until Tuesday due to rain.
Both teams held out hope for a delayed start for a long time after the initial start time of 7:07 p.m. was pushed back due to rain, but eventually, the game had to be pushed back until Tuesday.
Our model has the Yankees' win probability at 55.7% for the climactic final game of their series with the Guardians. This game has a 7.5-run over/under.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Yankees leave Matt Carpenter off lineup for Game 4 Sunday October 23rd, 2022
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa batting eighth for Yankees in Game 4 Sunday October 23rd, 2022
- Jose Trevino in Yankees' ALCS Game 4 lineup Saturday evening October 22nd, 2022
- Matt Carpenter in Yankees' lineup Saturday evening for ALCS Game 3 October 22nd, 2022
- Oswald Peraza sitting Saturday for Yankees in ALCS Game 3 October 22nd, 2022
- Kyle Higashioka sitting ALCS Game 3 for New York on Saturday October 22nd, 2022