Kings' Justin Jackson headed to Dallas as part of the Harrison Barnes trade
Sacramento Kings forward Justin Jackson has been traded to the Dallas Mavericks, along with Zach Randolph, in exchange for forward Harrison Barnes.
Jackson was serving in a backup role for the Kings and is likely to do the same with the Mavericks with the possibility of more minutes on the rebuilding Mavs. He is still under his rookie contract until 2021.
Jackson has averaged 6.7 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 13.6 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Willie Cauley-Stein to be traded to Dallas Mavericks for 2020 second-round pick January 24th, 2020
- Mavericks' Seth Curry starting on Thursday in place of injured Dwight Powell January 23rd, 2020
- Luka Doncic almost has 36-point triple-double in Mavericks' loss January 22nd, 2020
- Charania: Dallas' Dwight Powell 'expected to have suffered a season-ending torn right Achilles tendon' on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Mavericks' Dwight Powell (Achilles) will not return on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Dallas' Kristpas Porzingis starting on Tuesday, Maxi Kleber to bench January 21st, 2020