Kings' Harry Giles (thigh) out for rest of season
Sacramento Kings forward/center Harry Giles will miss the remainder of the season due to a thigh injury.
He's been out for a while now, but the team has officially confirmed that Giles will miss the final five games of the season.
In 58 games this season, Giles has averaged 15.3 FanDuel points per game.
- Aron Baynes (hip) questionable for Suns versus Kings November 19th, 2019
- Ricky Rubio (back) questionable for Suns on Tuesday November 19th, 2019
- Elfrid Payton (hamstring) out for Knicks at least 10 more days November 19th, 2019
- Goran Dragic (illness) back at Heat practice November 19th, 2019
- Jonathan Isaac (ankle) a GTD for Magic on Wednesday November 19th, 2019
- Justise Winslow (concussion) ruled out for Heat on Wednesday November 19th, 2019
- Dewayne Dedmon (knee) available for Sacramento on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kings' Trevor Ariza (groin) ruled out on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kings' Trevor Ariza (groin) questionable on Friday November 14th, 2019
- Dewayne Dedmon (knee) questionable on Friday for Kings November 14th, 2019
- Bogdan Bogdanovic sets new season-highs in Kings win November 13th, 2019
- Update: Kings' Trevor Ariza (groin) available to return on Tuesday November 12th, 2019