Grizzlies will reportedly waive Avery Bradley
The Memphis Grizzlies will waive guard Avery Bradley, according to David Aldridge of The Athletic.
Bradley was scheduled to make $12.9M in 2019-20, but after being waived the Grizzlies will be on the hook for just $2M. The move gets the Grizzlies further under the salary cap while Bradley will have the chance to sign on with a contender next season.
Bradley averaged 9.9 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game with the Los Angeles Clippers and Memphis Grizzlies last season.
- Zion Williamson (knee) expected to miss start of Pelicans' season October 18th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas hoping to play in opener October 14th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley tweaks calf in preseason win October 14th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) reportedly dealing with a Grade 1 sprain October 12th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) exits Saturday's game October 12th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019