Bucks' Eric Bledsoe reportedly sidelined 2-3 weeks with small rib fracture
Milwaukee Bucks guard Eric Bledsoe will miss up to 2-3 weeks with a small fracture of his rib, reports Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Bledsoe exited Wednesday's game with what was initially described as a strained oblique, but that appears to have been a misdiagnosis. George Hill will likely start if Bledsoe isn't ready for the start of the regular season. The Bucks tip things off on Thursday, October 24, on the road against the Houston Rockets.
numberFire's models project Bledsoe for 17.1 points, 4.2 rebounds, 6.0 assists, 1.6 steals, and 1.7 3-pointers per game this season.
- Mitchell Robinson (ankle) available for the Knicks Monday November 18th, 2019
- Cleveland's Larry Nance (sprained left thumb) out again November 18th, 2019
- Kevin Love (back) ruled out for second half of Cavaliers' back-to-back November 18th, 2019
- Andrew Wiggins (illness) doubtful for Timberwolves on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Goran Dragic (illness) held out of Heat practice November 18th, 2019
- Domantas Sabonis (hip) good to go for Pacers on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Bucks' Donte DiVincenzo making first career start on Thursday in place of Khris Middleton (thigh) November 14th, 2019
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (thigh) to reportedly miss 3-4 weeks November 11th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo posts 38 points, 16 boards, 9 assists in Bucks' win Wednesday November 7th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo records 29-point double-double in Bucks win November 1st, 2019
- Kyle Korver (rest) out on Friday for Bucks October 31st, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo records 29 point double-double in Bucks' loss October 26th, 2019