Warriors' Draymond Green (heel) ruled out on Wednesday against Dallas
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green has been ruled out of Wednesday's game against the Dallas Mavericks with a heel injury.
Green is dealing with injuries to his elbow and heel and has been officially ruled out due to heel soreness. The injury isn't expected to be a long-term injury, and Green was able to participate in his normal pregame shooting routine.
Green is averaging 8.7 points, 7.4 rebounds, 5.4 assists, and 29.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Devin Booker scores 35, brings down 4 rebounds in Suns loss December 7th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook notches 24-point triple-double in Rockets win December 7th, 2019
- Ben Simmons scores 34, hits another 3-pointer in 76ers win December 7th, 2019
- Royce O'Neale starting for Jazz on Saturday, Jeff Green coming off the bench December 7th, 2019
- Jeff Green coming off the bench for Utah on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Matisse Thybulle (ankle) will not return for 76ers on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Golden State's D'Angelo Russell (thumb) will play in Friday's matchup against Chicago December 6th, 2019
- Update: Warriors' Jacob Evans (groin) now listed out on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Warriors' Jacob Evans (groin) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green starting on Wednesday, Kevon Looney to the bench December 4th, 2019
- Kevon Looney coming off Golden State's bench with Draymond Green starting on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Alec Burks coming off the bench for Golden State on Wednesday December 4th, 2019