Portland's Hassan Whiteside (hip) says he won't play Saturday
Portland Trail Blazers center Hassan Whiteside (right hip tendinosis) said he will not play against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday.
Whiteside sat out on Thursday and it looks like he will miss a second-straight game. Skal Labissiere had a big night off the bench in his absence on Thursday.
Whiteside is averaging 35.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Bulls' Otto Porter (left foot) making progress February 18th, 2020
- Rockets reportedly sign forward Jeff Green on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Woj: DeMarre Carroll and Spurs agree to contract buyout on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Golden State's Marquese Chriss thriving in starting center role February 16th, 2020
- Marcin Gortat announces his retirement on Sunday February 16th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (ankle) 'no longer feels any pain' February 14th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) to reportedly miss 1-2 weeks for Portland February 13th, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Anfernee Simons scores season-high 22 February 13th, 2020
- Portland's Damian Lillard diagnosed with groin strain following Wednesday's game against Memphis February 12th, 2020
- Portland's Nassir Little (ankle) remains out Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic not practicing after calf strain February 11th, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Anfernee Simons (concussion) available Tuesday February 11th, 2020