Celtics' Robert Williams (hip) out at least 3 more weeks
Boston Celtics center Robert Williams has been diagnosed with a bone edema in his left hip and will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
Williams hasn't played since December 6. He's required to limit his basketball activities while the issue heals, so his absence will likely continue to extend past the three weeks. Daniel Theis and Enes Kanter should continue to see more minutes while Williams is out.
Williams is averaging 16.4 FanDuel points in 14.1 minutes per game.
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) questionable for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 17th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. out for the season following violation of bubble protocols September 11th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. (personal) out again for Game 5 on Saturday September 11th, 2020
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Markieff Morris starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 10th, 2020
- Lakers starting Markieff Morris on Thursday, JaVale McGee to bench September 10th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 3 matchup against Heat September 18th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) ruled out on Thursday September 17th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) doubtful for Thursday's Game 2 against Miami September 16th, 2020
- Stevens: Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) expected to play "at some point" during Eastern Conference Finals September 13th, 2020