Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) out for Friday's matchup against Timberwolves
Boston Celtics point guard Kemba Walker (knee) will not play in Friday's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Walker will miss Friday's matchup after experiencing left knee soreness. Expect Jaylen Brown to step in if he is active on Friday.
Brown's current projection against the Timberwolves includes 19.6 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 2.1 assists.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) playing 30-32 minutes for Celtics on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Celtics' Robert Williams (back) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jaylen Brown (hamstring) remaining out for Celtics on Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye back to the bench for Sunday night March 8th, 2020
- Gordon Hayward starting for Celtics on Sunday, Semi Ojeleye coming off the bench March 8th, 2020