LeBron James has first 40-pointer in Lakers uniform
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James scored 40 points (17-of-27 field goals, 1-of-2 free throws) with 8 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 block, 5 3-pointers, and 7 turnovers in 34.2 minutes of a 118-109 win over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday.
LeBron hit the 40-point mark for the first time in a Lakers uniform and it just happened to come in his first matchup against Zion Williamson. He's averaging 33.3 points on 55.4 percent shooting over the last four games and has made 9-of-21 3-pointers over the last two. The Lakers will visit the Golden State Warriors on Thursday.
LeBron scored 54.6 FanDuel points on Tuesday. numberFire's models project him for 25.6 points, 6.0 rebounds, 8.7 assists, 1.8 steals, and 1.9 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) will play on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Lakers' LeBron James (groin) upgraded to probable on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) out for Tuesday's matchup against Brooklyn March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) plans to play for Lakers against Nets March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) questionable for Lakers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (elbow) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020