Gordon Hayward starting for Celtics on Sunday, Semi Ojeleye coming off the bench
Boston Celtics guard/forward Gordon Hayward is in the starting lineup for Sunday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Hayward returns to the starting lineup on Sunday, sending Semi Ojeleye back to the bench. Our models expect Hayward to play 33.3 minutes against the Thunder.
Hayward's Sunday projection includes 14.9 points, 5.9 rebounds, 3.9 assists, and 9 FanDuel points.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) playing 30-32 minutes for Celtics on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Celtics' Robert Williams (back) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jaylen Brown (hamstring) remaining out for Celtics on Tuesday March 9th, 2020