Kemba Walker (knee) playing 30-32 minutes for Celtics on Tuesday
Boston Celtics point guard Kemba Walker will remain on a 30-32 minute limit Tuesday against the Indiana Pacers, per head coach Brad Stevens.
Walker played 30.7 minutes last game. He scored 14 points on 4-of-14 field goals with 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, and 2 3-pointers. The Celtics are playing it safe to try and protect Walker's health for the playoffs.
numberFire's models project Kemba for 32.7 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He costs $6,500.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) playing 30-32 minutes for Celtics on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Celtics' Robert Williams (back) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jaylen Brown (hamstring) remaining out for Celtics on Tuesday March 9th, 2020