Jerome Robinson (Achilles) active, starting for Wizards on Tuesday
Washington Wizards shooting guard Jerome Robinson (Achilles) is starting on Tuesday versus the New York Knicks.
Robinson is replacing Isaac Bonga (groin contusion) in the starting lineup after sitting out last game. Bonga is out, so Troy Brown Jr., Garrison Matthews, and Gary Payton II could see a few more minutes. Robinson is averaging 9.7 points, 4.0 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 1.7 steals, 0.7 blocks, and 1.7 3-pointers in 30.6 minutes over his last three outings.
numberFire's models expect Robinson to score 21.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $3,500. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Wizards-Knicks game has the third-highest over/under (228.5 points) on Tuesday's nine-game slate.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021