Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) available for Thunder on Wednesday
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is available for Wednesday's game against the Utah Jazz.
As expected, Gilgeous-Alexander will return after missing the Thunder's last game with a hip injury. His return will likely see Terrance Ferguson return to the bench and result in fewer minutes for Dennis Schroder.
Gilgeous-Alexander's Wednesday projection includes 17.3 points, 6 rebounds, 3.3 assists, and 32.9 FanDuel points. He is priced at $7,000.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Utah Jazz vs. Oklahoma City Thunder postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Terrance Ferguson coming off the bench March 11th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson coming off Thunder's bench Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) available for Thunder on Wednesday March 11th, 2020