Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills
Golden State Warriors head coach Steve Kerr noted that Klay Thompson had begun to participate in team activities prior to the league's suspension.
Thompson, who tore his ACL in Game 6 of the 2018-2019 NBA finals, appears to be progressing well in his recovery. He has already been ruled out for the remainder of this season, but is on track to suit up for the 2020-2021 season.
The 15-50 Warriors have sorely missed Thompson this season. He averaged 19.5 points per game last season, as well as 3.8 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 1.1 steals.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Draymond Green (knee) remains out for Warriors on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Warriors' Juan Toscano-Anderson (ankle) out Thursday, likely longer March 11th, 2020
- Warriors expect Stephen Curry (illness) to play in Thursday's matchup against Nets March 10th, 2020
- Golden State's Stephen Curry (illness) remains sidelined on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Draymond Green (knee) missing 6th straight for Warriors on Tuesday March 10th, 2020