Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night
Detroit Pistons forward / center Christian Wood has reportedly tested negative for coronavirus.
According to Charania, Wood has been cleared from the coronavirus after receiving a positive test two weeks ago. The Pistons' big man was the third player officially diagnosed with the pandemic since the NBA regular season was suspended.
In 62 games this season, Wood is averaging 13.1 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 1.0 assist.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Washington's John Wall 'going to wait until next season' despite additional recovery time April 16th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Christian Wood scores career-high 32 in Pistons' loss March 12th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Brandon Knight starting for Pistons Wednesday in place of injured Bruce Brown March 11th, 2020