Stevens: Boston's Robert Williams is 'a full go'
According to head coach Brad Stevens, Boston Celtics center Robert Williams will not be restricted during Orlando's restart.
Williams will be available off Boston's bench after missing time with a back and left hip injury. The 22-year old center should see time as a backup to Daniel Theis and Enes Kanter.
Per Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 322 minutes this season, Williams is averaging 1.19 FanDuel points and a usage rate of 12.4%.
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) questionable for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 17th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. out for the season following violation of bubble protocols September 11th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. (personal) out again for Game 5 on Saturday September 11th, 2020
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Markieff Morris starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 10th, 2020
- Lakers starting Markieff Morris on Thursday, JaVale McGee to bench September 10th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 3 matchup against Heat September 18th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) ruled out on Thursday September 17th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) doubtful for Thursday's Game 2 against Miami September 16th, 2020
- Stevens: Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) expected to play "at some point" during Eastern Conference Finals September 13th, 2020