Dante Exum (calf) reportedly out for Cavaliers 1-2 months
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Dante Exum is expected to miss 1-2 months with a calf strain, reports Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Exum suffered the injury during Monday's contest and had already been ruled out for Wednesday's game against the Orlando Magic. Darius Garland (shoulder) is also sidelined, so Damyean Dotson could remain in the starting lineup Wednesday. Collin Sexton, who has scored 20-plus in seven straight games to start the season, is in line to benefit from Exum's absence. Isaac Okoro will likely return to the first unit Wednesday after sitting out the last game and also may see more usage without Exum around.
numberFire’s models project Sexton for 36.0 FanDuel points versus the Magic and he has a salary of $7,200 on Wednesday’s slate. He scored a season-low 26.4 FanDuel points when the two teams met on Monday in a 20-point blowout. Per
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021