Chris Paul (hamstring) questionable for Suns Monday
Phoenix Suns point guard Chris Paul has been added to the injury report and is considered questionable with a sore hamstring for Monday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Paul played 32 minutes on Sunday and could wind up taking a breather in the second end of the back-to-back. Jevon Carter could draw a start if Paul picks up his first absence of the season. Jae Crowder (foot), Abdel Nader (ankle), and Cameron Payne (foot) all remain out for Phoenix.
numberFire’s models project Paul for 34.6 FanDuel points versus the Cavs and he has a salary of $7,500 on Monday’s slate. The Cavaliers are allowing the fourth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the point guard position this season.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday June 26th, 2021