Minnesota's D'Angelo Russell (leg) remains sidelined on Friday
Minnesota Timberwolves point guard D'Angelo Russell (leg) is ruled out for Friday's contest against the Charlotte Hornets.
Russell will miss his second straight game with left leg soreness. Expect Ricky Rubio to play more minutes in an underrated matchup against a Charlotte unit ranked 17th in FanDuel points allowed per game to point guards this season.
According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 414.9 minutes this season with Russell off the floor, Rubio is averaging 0.95 FanDuel points per minute and a 16.2% usage rate.
- Willie Cauley-Stein (health protocols) probable for Dallas Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Garrett Temple (hamstring) doubtful for Chicago Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) won't return for Thunder on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Khem Birch signs with Toronto, expected to be available Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) out again for Spurs Sunday April 10th, 2021
- De'Anthony Melton (leg) ruled out for Memphis Sunday night April 10th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) questionable for Minnesota Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Jake Layman coming off the bench on Friday April 9th, 2021
- Timberwolves starting Josh Okogie on Friday, Jake Layman to bench April 9th, 2021
- Minnesota's Josh Okogie (personal) available on Friday April 9th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) ruled out for Timberwolves Friday night April 9th, 2021
- Josh Okogie (personal) ruled out for Timberwolves Wednesday April 7th, 2021