Warriors' Kevon Looney expected back Tuesday
Golden State Warriors power forward Kevon Looney is not on the injury report for Tuesday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Looney has cleared the league's health and safety protocols after missing a game. James Wiseman (protocols) and Eric Paschall (protocols) are also expected to return Tuesday, but Looney has been drawing the starts at center recently. Alen Smailagic, who made the spot-start on Saturday, could fall back out of the rotation now that the Warriors' bigs are back.
numberFire’s models project Looney for 15.4 FanDuel points versus the 76ers and he has a salary of $3,700 on Tuesday’s six-game slate. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Warriors have the second-lowest implied total (106.0 points) among the 12 teams playing.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Kerr: Golden State's Damion Lee (health protocols) active on Friday, 'likely won’t play' against Grizzlies May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (health protocols) questionable on Friday May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) starting for Warriors Sunday; Jordan Poole back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) starting for Warriors Sunday; Mychal Mulder back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) not listed on Sunday's injury report May 15th, 2021