Heat's Andre Iguodala (hip) questionable Monday
Miami Heat guard/forward Andre Iguodala (left hip soreness) is questionable to play Monday against the Houston Rockets.
Iguodala drew a start on Sunday in place of Jimmy Butler (ankle) and logged 26 minutes. Butler and Goran Dragic (back, ankle) are also questionable for the second leg of the back-to-back, so Trevor Ariza could be looking at a larger role. KZ Okpala may also earn more minutes if the Heat are shorthanded.
numberFire’s models currently project Iggy for 17.8 FanDuel points versus the Rockets and he has a salary of $3,500 on Monday.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Kerr: Golden State's Damion Lee (health protocols) active on Friday, 'likely won’t play' against Grizzlies May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (health protocols) questionable on Friday May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) starting for Warriors Sunday; Jordan Poole back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) starting for Warriors Sunday; Mychal Mulder back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) not listed on Sunday's injury report May 15th, 2021